mobile.talktalk.co.ukdeveloped by Stefan Kecskes in
TalkTalk offers many services like broadband, tv packages, telephone and mobile phone services. The part of company responsible for talktalk mobile phones has worked together with Carphone Warehouse Online Solutions in time, when I was working there. I was one of two developers in CPW working on talktalk projects.
- CPWOS's own internal framework in PHP (object oriented website) called COSMOS, not compliant with PSRs
- refactoring of spagetti code
- improving and optimizing mySQL database queries
- resolving issues in internal tracking system and in JIRA
- developing vouchers systems, which could be applied to customers orders in checkout process. Also building vouchers management tool for management.
- code repository was in SVN and later moved GIT
- Improving PHPunit tests code coverage and fixing wrong tests. The commits to repo were checked by continuous integration tool.
- The website was deployed through continuous deployment Bamboo